A final reminder regarding the Youth Writers Award Asia 2010 - this is (probably) the final competition still running this year that will be counted for your competition participation. If you have yet to submit your entry, please submit it here.
If you have already participated in an English Language/Literature competition this year (and are able to provide evidence for this), you will not be required to submit an entry for this competition.
You can check here if I currently have a record of your competition participation. If you still have a copy of your entry, you may forward it to me and tell me which competition it was used for. Otherwise, if you'd submitted the entry via the school, please let me know which competition it was and I will check it against our records.
I will need this done by the end of September. Your competition participation (or lack thereof) will be submitted to the school at the end of the year, and it will be reflected in your APR.
Rethink.Women Leaders
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment