http://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTMxMzQ1NTE5?src=7
(Disclaimer) This is pretty much a spammy post - essentially, I'm trying to get more free online storage space (that I use to backup/share some of my teaching materials) and am hoping that some of you can check out the service/application as well (new signups earn themselves as well as me an extra 250mb of storage).
Dropbox is essentially an application that automatically backs up a selected folder on your computer online. This is done seamlessly (integrated into OSX, Windows), without having to set up anything extra - I use it primarily to share files between my work computer and my home desktop. There are also iOS and Android apps available, so you might want to check it out if you'd like to conveniently access files on your smartphone.
So if you think this application would be useful for you (or if you're nice enough to just want to help me earn extra storage space), please check out this link, sign up and install the application now!
Rethink.Women Leaders
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment