Monday, April 13, 2009

More on streaking

A*STAR scholar, Swede charged with appearing nude in public

Since so many of you seemed to enjoy commenting on streaking, here's another recent case of a public act of indecency. It's not just the mainstream press that's obsessed with this, though - as you can imagine, with any incident involving nakedness, the local blogosphere's rather interested in the whole affair.

Who is Eng Kai Er?

You might want to take a look at the comments posted there, and re-evaluate for yourself whether Singapore is ready to legalise streaking. I'm not making any judgements here - please do form your own opinions.

I would also just like to caution you that if you are ever on a Singaporean scholarship in the future (as I'm sure a number of you will be), you might like to be careful of what you do...

So, what do you think about the whole affair? Feel free to leave comments if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment